May 10, 2009

The other day, I ran into my fraternity, APO. They were in the process of family revealing (there are three families: Alpha, Phi, and Omega- I was part of Omega). This quarter, we decided to have the pledges dance to find out which family they were in. They each had to dance in front of the family and if the family replicated their dance they belonged to that family. If they did not, then they had to continue dancing until one of the families accepted them.

There was a boy named Maddox who unlike his pledge brothers and sisters could not dance very well, but made up for it in the most creative way... by lap dancing. He first danced on Vann's lap, who quickly shrugged him off. He then proceeded to do this very sexy dance for the next family, Phi. They also shooed him away. At this time, I was talking with Big N, laughing at this pledgee who looked embarrassed and confused as he approached my family. We were all egging KTurtle to represent our family. AND THEN OUT OF NO WHERE, he runs at me jutting, twisting, bouncing, and i hear a faint, " you're so beautifullll" in the background. I, in my classy self, screamed, ran, and pushed Big N into the line of fire, who then proceeded to drag me back to the laughing crowd.

chubby bunny told me that was the fastest he has ever seen me run.

oh little pledges you think you're so clever and funny!

this photo has nothing to do with the above story. BUT IT IS CUTE. so it deserves its place.

No comments: